Asa Loren Kelley (1813 - 1887) migrated from New York as a child around 1820. He settled in Owosso with his first wife, Armitta, and they had two children. Upon the death of his wife and children, Kelley married Louisa Austin and moved to White Lake Township. They purchased 320 acres of land in 1851 and erected this modest Greek Revival House with Gothic details around 1852. They raised ten children here. Following Louisa's death in 1863, Asa married Frances Rich. The couple had nine additional children. In 1876, Luther and Henry Fisk bought the farm. The Fisk family built many of the outbuildings and owned the farm until 1979. The White Lake Historical Society then leased the complex, which includes the house, a barn, a pump house, a pig house, a hen house, corn cribs, a privy and a garage, from the township.