Peter L. Brisbine House
This elegant Queen Anne summer house was built around 1897 by attorney Peter L. Brisbine as part of the exclusive Argonaut Club resort. The house was one of the most substantial on "Pittsburgh Landing," the area owned by wealthy Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania industrialists who constituted the Argonaut Club. Brisbine's ownership ceased in 1907, and the house subsequently belonged to many owners. The graceful spire that once topped the turret is gone, but the delicate scrollwork survives.