Methodist Episcopal Church of Highland Station
Highland's Methodist Episcopal Church was organized in 1865. Lester and George St. John built this structure in 1886 on three lots donated by J. B. and Betsy Crouse. In 1946 the former Hickory Ridge School, was added to the Victorian church with the south portion completed in 1957. The township purchased the building in 1980 and meticulously renovated and expanded it, repeating the Venetian glass insets in the oriel windows and the ornate scroll-saw trim of the original. It was rededicated as a library in 1982.