District School House
This late-Victorian schoolhouse was built in 1874-75. Constructed at a cost of $3,000, it is made of locally manufactured yellow and red brick. The 1882 'Cass County History' described it as "the best rural schoolhouse in the State." Its two classrooms could accommodate 110 pupils. The school was used until the local district was absorbed into the Constantine School District in 1959. In 1964 the building became the township hall; and in 1972, the Mason Union Branch of the Cass County Library.