Clay Township Library
This Greek Revival home was built by Charles H. Beers around 1849. In 1914 it became the home and office of Dr. Walter E. Bostwick, who died in 1943. His widow, Cordelia Sheill Bostwick, lived in the house until her death in 1948. In 1949 the building became the new home of the Clay Township Library, which was founded in 1929 by the Clay Township Library Association of Algonac. The building has also housed county health department and township offices.