Trinity Lutheran Church


Trinity Lutheran Church photo of Trinity Lutheran Church
In 1871, German-speaking Lutherans organized this congregation under the leadership of the Reverend John F. Ruff. The parish moved from Erie Street to this area known as "Deutschtown," in 1874. This structure, dedicated in 1942, is the third church built on the site. Detroit architect Walter Maul designed the church, and the Detroit Stained Glass Works produced the windows. Trinity's school opened in 1871.
 

Registered Site L1993
Erected 1999

Location: 10th Street and Griswold Street
Port Huron, Saint Clair County

Topics:
Churches and Religious Buildings


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.9673870 W82.4328017
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.