Harvey Randall House

Harvey Randall House photo of Harvey Randall House
This Queen Anne house was built in 1898 for Tekonsha business Harvey N. Randall (1859-1917) and his wife, dressmaker Adell Warboys Randall (1863-1943). Randall prospered as a produce, livestock and hardware merchant. By 1905 he established the Harvey N. Randall Company, which dealt only hardware. Adell served as the company's secretary-treasurer. Randall held positions as the village president, school board trustee and director of the First State Bank of Tekonsha.

Registered Site L1473
Erected 1991

Location: 103 East North Street
Tekonsha, Calhoun County

Historic Homes

Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
N42.094166 W84.986032
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.