Linden Presbyterian Church


Linden Presbyterian Church photo of Linden Presbyterian Church
The First Presbyterian Society of Linden was founded under the direction of the Reverend Thomas Wright on May 8, 1860. It had eight charter members and was the first religious society to be established in the village of Linden. The Linden Presbyterians held their services in homes, halls, and stores for three years until they completed this building. They held their dedication on October 21, 1863. The original church bell sits one hundred feet to the east.
 

Registered Site L1263
Erected 1985

Location: 119 West Broad St.
Linden, Genesee County

Topics:
Presbyterian Churches


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.814726 W83.782636
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.