Michigan Pharmacists Association


Michigan Pharmacists Association photo of Michigan Pharmacists Association
On November 14,1883, seventy-seven druggists met in the State Capitol to organize the Michigan State Pharmaceutical Association. Jacob Jesson of Muskegon led the effort to establish a professional association to participate in national professional organizations and secure legislation to regulate drug distribution and pharmacist licensure. By 1886 the association boasted 971 members. It changed it name to the Michigan Pharmacists Association in 1973.
 

Registered Site L1194
Erected 1986

Location: 815 North Washington
Lansing, Ingham County

Topics:
Clubs and Organizations


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.742417 W84.552272
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.