Buel Methodist Episcopal Church


Buel Methodist Episcopal Church photo of Buel Methodist Episcopal Church
This handsome building was the first church erected in Buel Township. Known as the Buel United Methodist Church, it was dedicated on December 3, 1882. The founding trustees were Robert Jolley, David Chewings, Halver Hulverson, Nicholas Van Natter, Frank Chambers, James Van Camp and Isaac Horton. The 1910 addition of the Gothic style stained glass windows gave the church its present appearance. It received its current name in 1968.
 

Registered Site L1187B
Erected 1987

Location: M-90 west of Croswell
Croswell, Sanilac County

Topics:
Methodist Episcopal Churches


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N43.2613584 W82.7221530
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.