North Evart United Methodist Church


North Evart United Methodist Church photo of North Evart United Methodist Church
German settlers of this Osceola County farming community began holding evangelical services in the home of John J. Arndt in 1872. Later services were held in a log house a quarter of a mile west of here. The church society was formally organized in 1882. The present church, originally named Emmanuel Evangelical Church was built at a cost of $2,500 and dedicated on November 9, 1884. The name was changed in 1968 to reflect the merger of the Evangelical and Methodist societies.
 

Registered Site L1179
Erected 1986

Location: Ninetieth Avenue at Nine Mile Road
Evart, Osceola County

Topics:
Methodist Churches


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N43.94381 W85.26693
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.