Hartland Music Hall


Hartland Music Hall photo of Hartland Music Hall
This structure was constructed in 1858 as the Hartland First Congregational Church. It was purchased in 1929 for $500 by the Hartland Consolidated School Foundation, established by John Robert Crouse, Sr. In 1932 the remodeled building became the Hartland Music Hall, dedicated to promoting a creative, social and educational environment for the then rural community. The hall has been used for music festivals, plays, weddings and, since 1933, the annual presentations of Handel's Messiah.
 

Registered Site L0768
Erected 1986

Location: 3619 Avon Street
Hartland, Livingston County

Topics:
Public Buildings


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.6571800 W83.7545996
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.