Holy Trinity Episcopal Church


Holy Trinity Episcopal Church photo of Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
St. Paul's Mission was organized in 1869. It was formally incorporated as Holy Trinity Episcopal Church in 1888, the same year this structure was completed and dedicated. The Reverend Richard R. Upjohn of Chicago was responsible for the Norman design of rough-hewn limestone and sandstone. This is one of the oldest Manistee churches still holding regular worship services.
 

Registered Site L0674A
Erected 1981

Location: 410 Second Street
Manistee, Manistee County

Topics:
Episcopal Churches


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N44.24501 W86.324504
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.