Schuler's


Schuler's photo of Schuler
A hotel or inn has occupied this site since 1870. Here stood The Exchange which became The Johnson House in 1892. The Painter Family erected the present brick building in 1895 then known as The Royal. Albert W. Schuler, Sr. purchased the hotel in 1924 and renamed it The Schuler. Ten years later the edifice became a restaurant which the Schuler Family continues to operate. Located in a city noted for its wealth of historic buildings, Schuler's features a longstanding tradition of fine food.
 

Registered Site L0458
Erected 1977

Location: 115 South Eagle Street
Marshall, Calhoun County

Topics:
Hotels and Inns


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.271818 W84.961203
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.