First Presbyterian Church


First Presbyterian Church photo of First Presbyterian Church
In 1846 Congregational services were conducted by the Reverend Joseph Smith in the home of one of Windsor Township's earliest residents, Nathan Pray. In 1875, nineteen years after the town of Dimondale was platted around the mill of Isaac Dimond, the Congregationalists and the Presbyterians jointly built this structure. The community's first church, it was purchased by the Presbyterians in 1877.
 

Photo courtesy of Steven Brennan

Registered Site L0390
Erected 1975

Location: 162 Bridge St.
Dimondale, Eaton County

Topics:
Presbyterian Churches


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.646428 W84.647992
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.