Trinity Episcopal Church


Trinity Episcopal Church photo of Trinity Episcopal Church
This skillfully designed board and batten Gothic Revival church, first served local Episcopalians in 1880. The congregation had been formed in 1871, the year the town was incorporated. During the 1870s Caro grew to be a major commerce center for the Thumb Area. By the 1920s, however, church membership dropped and the building was sold to the Nazarenes. In 1974 preservationists saved the church from demolition.
 

Registered Site L0359
Erected 1975

Location: 106 Joy Street
Caro, Tuscola County

Topics:
Episcopal Churches


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N43.488001 W83.396814
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.