Four Towns Methodist Church


Four Towns Methodist Church photo of Four Towns Methodist Church
Four Towns received its name because it is near the point where the townships of West Bloomfield, Commerce, Waterford, and White Lake meet. In 1866 a frame school house was built on land donated by Nathan R. Colvin. From that year until 1930 the building served as both a school and church. Since then the building has been used primarily for church activities.
 

Registered Site L0061
Erected 1966

Location: 6451 Cooley Lake Road
Waterford, Oakland County

Topics:
Methodist Churches


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.6182809 W83.4124034
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.