Otsego Methodist Church
The Otsego Methodist Church was organized in 1842 as part of a 'circuit' served by a traveling minister. This building dedicated on December 22, 1889, stands on the site of the first church, built in 1847. Over nine hundred townspeople attended the dedication. Civil War mapmaker Charles Prentiss designed the present church with Gothic and Victorian elements. Art Stained Glass Works in Chicago made the windows in the sanctuary.