Methodist Episcopal Church
The first Methodist Episcopal Society, the oldest congregation in Hastings, erected this Greek Revival structure in 1860. In 1911 the Methodists built a new church on the northwest corner of Green and Church Streets. The following year it sold the old church to the Independent Order of Odd Fellows, which shared the space with the Rebekahs. In 1987 the Barry County Democratic Party acquired this adaptable building and named it the Thomas Jefferson Hall.