Gresham United Methodist Church
Members of the Gresham United Methodist Church first worshipped in a school and in homes. In 1879, Palmer and Rebecca McDonald gave this site on which to build a church. In order to erect the church, people in the community donated logs which were cut at Dade Merriam's sawmill. The building's pointed arch windows and steeply pitched roof exemplify the prevalence of Gothic Revival elements in rural church architecture. The church was completed in 1881.