Greenbush United Methodist Church
The Reverend William Benson organized a Methodist class for this area in 1849. This class, which had seven members, held its first worship service in a log school south of Eureka. Later it met in the Sherwood School and the Keystone Grange Hall. Following a revival service conducted by the Reverend James Connolly in 1895, the class decided to build a permanent church. The present church was completed as a cost of $4,000 and dedicated on August 28, 1898.