Potterville United Methodist Church
The Potterville United Methodist Church was organized after the Reverend Hiram Nichols held a revival meeting in Potterville in 1867. The congregation appointed a building committee in 1875 and began work on the church in the spring of 1877. George M. Potter donated the land for the church, which was dedicated on February 3, 1878. The church took its present name after the Methodist Church merged with the Evangelical United Brethren Church in 1968.