The Ladies Library Association raised the funds to build this Classical Revival style building, which was completed in 1910. After serving as a private library for thirty-eight years, it was sold to the Richland Rural Agricultural School (1948) and then to the First Presbyterian Church (1959).
In 1981 the Richland Community Library Board purchased it. Through a community fund-raising campaign, the building was renovated and became the public library for Richland Township in 1983.
Registered Site L1189
8951 Park Street
Richland, Kalamazoo County Topics:LibrariesHome
Latitude: 42.376898, Longitude: -85.455649