Delta Center Methodist Church
In 1837, Methodists in Delta Township began meeting in a log schoolhouse. Served by circuit riders, they organized as a Methodist class in 1842 with two families. The class grew, and in 1865 the Reverend J. Gulic became its first appointed minister. On June 6, 1867, a Ladies Aid Society was formed to raise funds to build an adequate place of worship. The church, completed in 1873, was significantly enlarged in 1926 and 1954. During a special conference in the summer of 1962, delegates from Delta Center and nearby Bethel and Millet voted to merge their three churches. The first meeting of the newly formed church was held at Delta Center Methodist Church on June 24, 1962. The name Trinity Methodist Church was adopted on July 5, 1962.