Williamston Center United Methodist Church
The Williamston Center United Methodist Church is the outgrowth of a Methodist class that met in a local schoolhouse before this structure was completed. On November 5, 1877, members of the congregation pledged money to build this church. Merrit Andress deeded the church site to the congregation, and G.S. Bower was the builder. The handsome Greek Revival church, which cost $1,500, was completed in 1879. Sunday School classrooms were added in the 1920s; and a modern kitchen and restroom facilities, in 1960.