Michigan Municipal League


Michigan Municipal League photo of Michigan Municipal League
In September 1899, Michigan mayors -- led by William Baum Sr., of Saginaw, and George Perry of Grand Rapids -- formed the Michigan Municipal League in Grand Rapids, to help local governments deal with increased demands from population growth and new technology. By joining forces through the league, municipalities are able to assist each other by sharing information and providing educational programs and publications aimed at effective local government.
 

Registered Site S0640
Erected 1990

Location: 1675 Green St.
Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County

Topics:
Clubs and Organizations


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.296678 W83.692582
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.