Michigan State Medical Society


Michigan State Medical Society
Formation of the Michigan State Medical Society took place here, June 5, 1866, in the Supreme Court Room of Odd Fellows Hall. About one hundred physicians from all areas in Michigan were present. The society adopted the code of ethics of the American Medical Association. The state society, a voluntary, professional organization, provides postgraduate training for physicians and strives to improve the public health by its public service and educational activities
 

Marker relocated to Lansing

Registered Site S0270
Erected 1965

Location: 85 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, Wayne County

Topics:
Clubs and Organizations
Missing Markers

Evidence indicates that this Marker is no longer in place.


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.32884 W83.044813
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.