Saint Paul's Episcopal Church


Saint Paul's Episcopal Church photo of Saint Paul
Saint Paul's Church was organized in 1872 and served by itinerant minister Mosely Morris. In 1874 the parish erected its first church building. Three years later the vestry sold the structure and the parish was disolved. In 1879 Deacon William H. Sparling revived Saint Paul's with services in a rented hall. Within a few years the parish acquired this church, built by Congregationalists in 1856, and moved it to the present site. This is Greenville's oldest church building.
 

Registered Site L1846
Erected 1994

Location: 305 S. Clay St.
Greenville, Montcalm County

Topics:
Churches and Religious Buildings


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N43.178418 W85.251676
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.