Charles A. Kandt House


Charles A. Kandt House photo of Charles A. Kandt House
This house, built around 1927 by Charles and Anna Kandt, represents the foursquare, a house type popular during the early twentieth century, particularly in the teens and twenties. Charles Kandt opened a hotel in Dearborn in 1903 and engaged in other enterprises, including the sale of farm implements and hardware. During the early 1920s he formed the C.A. Kandt Lumber Company. Kandt served on the city council and the chamber of commerce.
 

Registered Site L1765
Erected 1998

Location: 22331 Morley
Dearborn, Wayne County

Topics:
Historic Homes


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.307023 W83.250918
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.