Eber Durham House

Eber Durham House photo of Eber Durham House
This attractive Greek Revival house was built in 1845 by Stephen Jennings an early owner of the Sixteen Mile House (now the Botsford Inn). He built the house as a wedding gift for his daughter Jane when she married Eber Durham. A civic minded individual, Durham served the community as a highway commissioner, justice of the peace and drain commissioner. In 1924 Henry Ford purchased the house and restored it as a private residence. It was moved to this site in 1983.

Registered Site L1202
Erected 1986

Location: 35835 Thirteen Mile Road
Farmington Hills, Oakland County

Historic Homes

Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
N42.512539 W83.402393
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.