Rogers-Carrier House


Rogers-Carrier House photo of Rogers-Carrier House
Lansing architect Darius B. Moon built this Queen Anne style house in 1891 for realtor H. M. Rogers. Purchased by Lansing merchant M. R. Carrier in 1905, the house was occupied by the Carrier family until 1964. In 1966, Lansing Community College bought the structure. Students of the architectural studies center began restoring it in 1982. The restoration included redesigning and reconstructing the turret that previously had been removed.
 

Buildings Designed by Darius Moon
Delta Center Methodist Church
Morgan B. Hungerford House
Rogers-Carrier House
Turner-Dodge House
Woodberry-Kerns House


Registered Site L1140
Erected 1987

Location: 528 North Capital
Lansing, Ingham County

Topics:
Historic Homes


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.738962 W84.553916
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.