Hartman School

Hartman School Hartman School
In 1906, the South Haven School District built this four-room school in Ward 2. The school, designed by Hussey and White of Lansing was constructed at a cost of approximately $7,000. It was named for local businessman and school board president E. H. Hartman. On January 11, 1907, students moved into the new school. For over three-quarters of a century, Hartman School has served as a neighborhood school in Ward 2.
 

Registered Site L1095
Erected 1985

Location: 355 Hubbard Street
South Haven, Van Buren County


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N42.401712 W86.266662
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2012 James Brennan. All rights reserved.