Aldrich House

Aldrich House photo of Aldrich House
Royal Aldrich, a native of Farmington, New York, built this two-story Greek Revival farmhouse around 1840. His brother Esek, had purchased the 320-acre site from the United States government in 1823. Esek never lived here, but sold the property to Royal, who settled here in 1839. The house retains its original clapboard siding, interior woodwork, doors and hardware. It is supported by fourteen-inch to sixteen inch walnut beams and a cobblestone basement foundation.

Registered Site L0953
Erected 1982

Location: 31110 Eleven Mile Road
Farmington Hills, Oakland County

Historic Homes

Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
N42.484738 W83.356278
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.