Congregational Church

Congregational Church photo of Congregational Church
In 1833 eleven people established the First Congregational Church of Grand Blanc. The congregation, which held its early services in homes, and later, in schoolhouses, built their first house of worship in 1855. The building served the Congregationalists for eighty-three years; its last worship service was on October 6, 1968. Purchased by the city of Grand Blanc in 1967, it became the home of municipal offices and a museum.

Registered Site L0935
Erected 1982

Location: 203 East Grand Blanc Rd.
Grand Blanc, Genesee County

Congregational Churches
Public Buildings

Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
N42.926615 W83.631343
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
© 1991-2017 James Brennan. All rights reserved.