Elkland Township Hall


Elkland Township Hall photo of Elkland Township Hall
This hall was built in 1881 as the center of government activity for Elkland Township. Erected at a cost of $2,600, it was the first brick structure in Cass City. Local timber and brick supplied by the Depews Brick Kilns were used throughout the hall. Serving as the town's cultural center since 1965, this building has housed township gatherings, a newspaper office, lodge functions and a basketball court in years gone by.
 

Registered Site L0714
Erected 1980

Location: West at Main Street
Cass City, Tuscola County

Topics:
Public Buildings


Home
Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
 
N43.6009677 W83.1767392
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
 
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.