Ladies Literary Club

Ladies Literary Club photo of Ladies Literary Club
This house, built prior to 1842 by Arden Ballard, has been recognized by the Historic Building Survey as a model of Greek Revival architecture. The house was purchased by the Ladies Library Club in 1913.

Registered Site HB47
Erected 1965

Location: 218 North Washington
Ypsilanti, Washtenaw County

Clubs and Organizations

Facebook link
Like us to get daily history updates.
N42.243916 W83.614592
View detailed Google map w/Satellite view
© 1991-2015 James Brennan. All rights reserved.